In addition to the thousands of individual subscribers across the world who rely on Investors Intelligence for technical and sentiment analysis, II provides a number of leading brokers, financial institutions and media providers with streamed content including value added data from our systems and editorial content from our highly trained analysts. Available by email, or integrated into client websites, II’s white label and “microsite” analysis tools provide the best in independent research for your staff and customers.
- High-quality technically-based analysis
- US, European, UK, and Asian equity
- FX, commodity and fixed income
- Independent editorial and fresh daily content for customer sites
- Specialist indicators and automated signal filters
- Trade-producing ideas
In the US our technical analysis filters and index breadth studies are supplied to the Wall Street Journal. Other organizations utilizing II’s specialist indicators value-added data include Thompson Reuters, FactSet & the research departments of several leading investment banks. Our proprietary indicators are often used in The FT, Barrons, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, NY Times and Market Watch.
UK and European Customers include Hargreaves Lansdown, Interactive Investor, IG Index, Selftrade (see example), ADM Securities, RBS, TD Waterhouse, Barclays Wealth and Winterflood Securities.
We have a wide range of advertising, email and promotional opportunities also available.
To chat about your requirements, or for more information, contact Richard Berry on 00 44 (0)20 7352 4001 or contact us here.
Brokers are able to provide their clients with our data, signals and analysis for stocks, bonds, FX, indices and commodities as an “integrated solution” on a white label basis. Investors Intelligence are an established provider of actionable trading ideas to increase brokerage revenues. You can also find our data and recommendations via subscription and through terminals such as FactSet and Thompson Reuters.
Below is a brief overview of Investors Intelligence and how our corporate solutions can increase brokerage revenues from your client base.
About Investors Intelligence (or click here to Google us):
Founded in New York in 1947 we are a leading provider of actionable trading ideas, signals, data, charting and analysis across all tradable asset classes. We focus on a set of technical indicators chosen over sixty years and have been at the forefront of technical development and innovation in technical analysis. Many of our analytical tools have become industry standards such as the NYSE Bullish % and our proprietary indicator the Advisors Sentiment is often referred to in the mainstream financial press.
Investors Intelligence services two primary client communities:
- Investment Professionals & Institutions: Brokers, Wealth Managers, Financial Intermediaries and Data Providers. These customers access our services through integrated or hosted solutions. The actionable trading ideas act as stimulus to monetise existing customers or as a marketing tool for new clients.
- Private Investors & Traders: We have been delivering our stock market research for over 20 years using a tried & tested mix of point & figure charting and market breadth analysis. These customers subscribe to our service via annual payment and rely on us for market timing and trading recommendations.