- Advisors’ Sentiment
- ETF Opportunities
- Coe Report
- Market Timing
- US Stocks
As well as providing our own premium and award winning multi-asset analysis, signals and indicators. We also invite journalists, bloggers, analysts and financial pundits to write for the site through our contributor program covering Financial News, Economic Issues, Equities, FX, Commodities, Bonds and Indices.
We are looking for opinion, analysis and comment on news, economic events covering stocks, fx, commodities , fixed income and indices. Analysis can be from a technical or fundamental basis. For more information see our contributor guidelines below.
By requesting to create a contributor account and submit articles to us, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Contributor Guidelines. This legally binding contract (“Contract”) between you and Stockcube Research Limited (“Us”, “We”) will be formed upon your registration with us as a Contributor.
We pride ourselves on providing our community with timely, high quality and valuable content from some of the best sources in the industry. To maintain these standards we ask our contributors to adhere to the following editorial guidelines:
1. All articles, posts or contributions submitted by you for publication on the Website (“Articles”) may contain opinion and analysis, but not advice.
2. Articles can contain fundamental or technical analysis and research.
3. All Articles must be at least 500 words and may contain relevant images, videos, and outbound links that improve the overall comment and analysis
3.1 Images must either be a relevant price chart, company logo, or asset image, attributed to the creator.
4. Articles must include a featured image relevant to the content and analysis.
5. Articles may not be overly promotional; however, contributors are welcome to include a relevant links in and at the end of analysis.
6. Before posting please complete your “author bio”. This can be done in your profile section once logged in.
7. The editorial team is notified as soon as an Article is submitted. Please only submit once you are happy with the final draft.
8. Contributors are agreeing to us from time to time using submitted Articles as promotional material.
9. Contributors must disclose any positions held in products contained within submitted Articles. We would rather you did not write about stocks or instruments you hold positions in though.
10. You may only submit one article per asset class (Equities, FX, Commodities, Fixed Income and Indices) per day.
10.1 Equities discussed must have a market capitalisation of over $100 million.
10.2 Submitted articles may be published between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday. If an article has not been approved within six hours of being submitted please assume that it has been rejected.
Other Terms & Conditions
11. As a Contributor, you are also a user of the Website and as such you are bound and must at all times comply with our general Terms and Conditions which shall form part of your Contract with us as a Contributor. Where there are any inconsistencies between these Contributor Guidelines and our general Terms and Conditions , these Contractor Guidelines shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
12. In particular and without limitation to point 11 above, all Articles must comply with and meet the requirements that are applicable to Your Submissions as set out in clause 4.2 of our Terms and Conditions.
13. You are solely responsible for the originality and accuracy of the content in your Articles. We have no obligation to you, and undertake no responsibility, to review an Article to determine whether the Article may result in any liability to any third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if we reasonably believe that any Article may create liability for us, we may remove such Article if we believe it prudent or necessary to minimise or eliminate our potential liability.
14. For any Articles that are not Premium Articles, you hereby grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual (unless terminated, as below) worldwide licence to make the Article available on the Website and other communications (such as email feeds and tweets) we may issue from time to time.
15. You will not be deemed to be a Premium Contributor unless and until you receive written confirmation from us. Any Articles you submit as a Premium Contributor shall be “Premium Articles” for the purpose of these Guidelines.
16. Premium Article content is deemed as for our exclusive use and you hereby grant us an exclusive, perpetual (unless terminated, as below) worldwide licence to make the Premium Article available on the Website and other communications (such as email feeds and tweets) we may issue from time to time.. The first paragraph of any Premium Article may be republished elsewhere, provided that you link to the full Premium Article on this Website. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not otherwise grant distribution or publication rights to a Premium Article following submission of that Premium Article to us, but this does not preclude you from writing other, different articles elsewhere.
17. You warrant that your Articles do not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy.
18. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY STOCKCUBE RESEARCH LIMITED AGAINST ALL COSTS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES AND EXPENSES ARISING AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTIONS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ARTICLE SUBMITTED BY YOU FOR PUBLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS OR ACTIONS THAT THE CONTENT OF AN ARTICLE IS DEFAMATORY, LIBELLEOUS, FRAUDULENT OR THAT IT INFRINGES THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS BELONGING TO A THIRD PARTY.
19. Payment for Premium Articles is based on unique page views which are checked against IP address for duplicates. View are based on data from Google analytics, you will be able to see an estimate of your article page views in your account. We will give you more information about how payment works and when we will pay you separately to these Contributor Guidelines.
20. We do not guarantee that all Articles submitted will be published.
21. We also reserve the right to delete any Articles from time to time that we feel are not in the spirit of these Guidelines, as determined by us at our sole discretion, and without any notice or liability to you.
22. We may terminate your Contract at any time by written notice to you.
23. You may terminate your Contract at any time upon written notice to us, or simply by not submitting any further Articles to the site and/or requesting your previous Articles are deleted.
24. Upon termination of your Contract for any reason, we will remove all your existing Articles from the Website and we will pay you any outstanding amounts we owe you as at the time of termination (subject to setting off any amounts you owe or are otherwise liable to pay to us under these Guidelines or the Terms), as soon as reasonably practicable following the date of termination.