Investors Intelligence has been providing first rate investment advice since 1947 and our proprietary indicators are often referenced in The FT, Barrons, The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, NY Times and Market Watch. The key to our success is the consistent methodology with which we produce analysis, research and trading ideas for our broad client base of institutions, banks, hedge and pension funds as well as high net worth individuals.
We offer some of the most competitive affiliate rates:
- Trading Accounts – up to $500 per account (or a commission percentage)
- Research Subscriptions – up to 25% (average subscription is over $750)
For more information contact Richard Berry on +44 207 349 2141 or email email@example.com .
Our asset class coverage includes trading, execution and research across:
- UK, US, Euro and Global Equities
- Fixed Income and Retail Corporate Bonds
- Currencies, (long and short term FX)
- Commodities, Futures and Indices
Introductions can be for these accounts types:
- Execution only and advisory brokerage accounts for CFD, FX, cash equity and bonds (fixed income)
- Premium research subscriptions
- Contributor and analyst introductions
Our trading customers have the ability to trade on
We are able to set up introducer agreements from
- Financial services firms
- Financial advisors
- Data providers
For more information on becoming an introducer please contact us here.